Edtech Showcase Overview
The Edtech Showcase features over thirty-five edtech companies, from the high potential startups to growth stage innovators. Exhibitors address the broad learning market: early ed, K-12, higher ed, continuing ed and workforce. The edtech showcase will bring innovative new solutions to our audience’s attention.
What are the benefits of joining the edtech showcase?
- Exhibiting your product for two full days in front of hundreds of participants (Tables are located along the sunny corridor where participants are walking.)
- Receiving real-time feedback from conference participants
- Networking with edtech stakeholders at Birds-of-a-Feather dinners
- Exploring sessions focused on funding and growing your edtech startup
- Selecting either a 6ft full table, 3ft half table or an 10ft x 10ft exhibit booth
Note: The pricing below represents startup rates, which means your company must be under $1 million dollars of revenue. If you are over $1 million dollars in revenue, you are not considered a startup, and must register for an exhibit booth. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
|Early Bird||After Dec. 15||Note|
|Startup – Half Table||$450||$550||Must be <$1M in revenue|
|Startup – Full Table||$700||$850||Must be <$1M in revenue|
|Showcase – Booth Space||n/a||$1250|
Take Action and REGISTER by Early-Bird Deadline: Friday, December 15th to save or by the Final Deadline of Friday, January 12th to be included in the conference. We only have 35 tables available, and they will sell out.