LearnLaunch Institute is a nonprofit dedicated to building a community to drive innovation to transform learning and increase achievement. Our education innovation ecosystem mobilizes educators, entrepreneurs, learners, investors, and industry affiliates. We offer learning opportunities, support services, and a school pilot network. We believe in expanding access to learning that is engaging and personalized. Edtech is a critical component of achieving this vision at scale
Values and Beliefs
- Innovation is needed to provide all people access to the education that will enable them to achieve their full potential
- Access to personalized learning will engage students and enrich the teaching experience
- Digital technologies should support educators and learners in the effort to scale to more personalized learning
- Educators are the key to learning, and will shape learning environments of the future
- Creators of ed innovation products and services should connect with educators and learning communities to create, pilot and scale their offerings
- Boston should be a leader in stimulating the interactions between innovators and educators in the creation of solutions to support 21st Century learning
What We Do
LearnLaunch Institute educates, engages, connects, and supports the education innovation community, from early childhood to lifelong learning, through:
- An annual “Across Boundaries” conference that convenes the education innovation community around compelling topics to drive the sector forward.
- 35-45 events annually, usually two to three per month, including meet-ups, classes, pitch competitions, and panel discussions on ed sector trends.
- A newsletter that covers topics our subscribers value and promotes events that allow stakeholders to meet, establish and deepen relationships. .
Supporting Schools Moving to Personalizing Learning
- The MAPLE Consortium (Massachusetts Personalized Learning Edtech) – a public private partnership between LearnLaunch Institute and the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to support Massachusetts school districts moving their learning systems to personalizing learning.
- MassNET (Massachusetts School Support Network Edtech Testbed) – an initiative that aims to support schools and/or districts in their adoption of personalized and blended learning by engaging teachers in evaluation of digital courseware in a way that excites them, and building knowledge that can be shared with product developers and other educators.
Want to Help? Contact LearnLaunch at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in working with us to educate, engage, connect, and support the education innovation community.