If it’s making waves in edtech, it’s going to be on the agenda at Across Boundaries.
The annual Across Boundaries conference is a meeting of over 1,500 educators, education administrators, entrepreneurs, investors, education companies, and technology innovators who are interested in driving innovation to transform learning and increase achievement using digital technologies.
What topics will be covered?
As we work to develop the agenda for the 2018 event, we’re focusing on:
- The biggest edtech trends across early, middle, high school, college/university, workforce and continuing education
- The impact of technologies on education – both in and out of the classroom
- Methods for implementing and sustaining successful edtech adoption
- Expanding professional development and networking opportunities for our participants
- Strategies to help the edtech market to continue to grow and develop successful products
Give us your feedback
Your feedback is essential to us, let us know what you want to hear about this year, and who you want to hear it from.