If it’s making waves in edtech, it’s going to be on the agenda at Across Boundaries.
The annual Across Boundaries conference is a meeting of over 1,500 educators, education administrators, entrepreneurs, investors, education companies, and technology innovators who are interested in driving innovation to transform learning and increase achievement using digital technologies.
What topics will be covered?
As we work to develop the agenda for the 2018 event, we’re focusing on:
- The biggest edtech trends across early, middle, high school, college/university, workforce and continuing education
- The impact of technologies on education – both in and out of the classroom
- Methods for implementing and sustaining successful edtech adoption
- Expanding professional development and networking opportunities for our participants
- Strategies to help the edtech market to continue to grow and develop successful products
Call for Workshops
LearnLaunch is dedicated to providing the premiere edtech conference in New England. To that end, we are seeking education innovators who are working to meet the needs of educators and students the educational marketplace through the enablement of technology and are interested in hosting a workshop on the most pressing topics in edtech. Workshops most typically will be 90 minutes long. However, workshops of differing lengths will be considered.
What Types of Workshops
Priority will be given to proposals that not only address an exciting topic, but also promise a creative format that is likely to generate lively interactions and foster new ideas and learning for participants.
- How to Get Started with Personalizing Learning
- Urban Schools Moving to Blended/Personalized Learning
- The Maker Movement
- Non-Cognitive Skill Development / SEL
- Higher Ed Faculty Engagement with Edtech
- Adult Ed and Skills Training for Upward Mobility
- Incorporating AI and Advanced Technologies
- Linking Higher Ed to Careers
- Change Management: Moving to New Learning Models
LearnLaunch will select proposals based on their connection to proposed topics, what learner outcomes they seek to achieve, proposed length, how they are structured, and how they include the participants. Submission Deadline – September 25, 2017.
Give us your feedback
Your feedback is essential to us, let us know what you want to hear about this year, and who you want to hear it from.