Birds-of-a-Feather Dinners and Socials
This event is for CONFERENCE ATTENDEES ONLY.
Keep the conversations going post-conference on Thursday night though “Birds of a Feather” dinners and socials.
Choose from a wide variety of topics at local restaurants and bars:
- Artificial Intelligence in Schools
- Bridging the Gap between Educators and Entrepreneurs
- Bringing More Project-Based Learning into the Classroom
- Classroom Innovations
- Coding in Schools
- Curriculum Design
- Early Literacy Programs and Edtech
- Edtech and ELL
- Edtech and Social Emotional Learning
- Edtech and Social Impact Funding
- Edtech Data and Higher Ed
- Edtech in Higher Ed
- Edtech Funding Opportunities
- Equal Access to Edtech
- Finding Edtech Developers
- Global Edtech
- Inside Sales
- Instructional Design
- Is Your Edtech Moving the Needle?
- Measuring the Impact of Edtech
- Partnering with K-12 Schools
- Professional Development and Edtech
- School District Decision Making
- Serving Adult Learners
- So Little Time, So Much Technology
- STE(A)M and Edtech
- The Entrepreneurial Rollercoaster
- The Future of Edtech Careers
- What’s the Future of Edtech
Q1. Who is paying for the dinners/drinks?
Your chance to sign up will be provided once you register!
A1. Each attendee is responsible to pay for their own purchases. If you’re participating in a dinner, we recommend you bring cash to make splitting the check easier for servers.
Q2. What’s the difference between a dinner and a social?
A2. Dinners will be more intimate sit-down meals with groups up to 8 people. Socials are more casual gatherings at local bars for up to 20 people. Keep an eye out for people with awesome LearnLaunch nametags!
Q3. Who made the reservation?
Q4. Our team at LearnLaunch has made reservations for all dinners to start at 6:15pm (names are listed under the topic). For socials, please look for fellow attendees at the bar.
Q4. There are so many options, how should I chose?
A4. We tried to cover a variety of relevant Edtech themes. We recommend you look at the location and price as each event is at a different local establishment (a few restaurants have multiple themes). If you’re traveling with a large group, we suggest you split up to network and meet new people! If you have a topic we should add, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q5. I registered but I changed my mind! What should I do?
A5. Have no fear! You can adjust your reservation at our HelpDesk on Thursday afternoon at the event.
Q6. How do I know I won’t be eating alone?
A6. We will cancel dinner reservations that are fewer than 4 people Thursday afternoon and send a note to register for a different dinner option.
Q7. Why are they called “Birds of a Feather” dinners?
A7. Because birds of a feather flock together!
Q8. Are you interested in hosting a dinner?
A8. Send an email to email@example.com. We will help you get a dinner or social organized.